- I love Turkey (so much that it's capitalized). I'm not talking about the country (though I heard it's pretty amazeballs as well), I'm talking about the big, tender, juicy bird that belongs to the genus Meleagris. (thank you Wikipedia) I find it incredibly delicious and it just tickles my taste buds.
- I love mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn bread, salad, gravy and all other Thanksgiving related side dishes.
- I love that a traditional Thanksgiving with my family involves us eating relatively early, playing games for hours, and then eating again. and again and again and again.
- I love that turkey makes people have crazy dreams.
- I love that Thanksgiving is the gateway to Christmas and I love Christmas only .0000000012 less than Thanksgiving.
- I love Thanksgiving more than cupcakes, sneezing, Anderson Cooper, naps, Sailor Jerry rum, and unicycles.
My lovely mother even sent me a little hand sewn table place setting for my birthday.
|Mama Staudinger even brought over these napkins for us!|
|The man of the house carving our delicious birdies.|
|Mama Staudinger. The guest of honor and the person that made all of this possible.|
Um, yeah. It was awesome. Magical even. And although we didn't have turkey (it's harder to find than Bin Laden in this country), the chicken was just as delicious. So there you have it, the BEST Thanksgiving that Korea has ever seen.