Sunday, April 3, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday

The weekend was beautiful here in Pohang, Korea.  Well, Saturday was actually pretty cold and overcast, but today (Sunday) was in the high 50's and sunny and bright.  So yes, if you haven't already figured it out, this is a "Steppin' Out Sunday" post but I figure since Korea is so far in the future, it'll still be Saturday back in the States.  I think we call it "bi-winning".


Top: Style Lab, South Korea
Tank top: Style Lab, South Korea
Leggings: Forever 21, South Korea
Shoes you can't see: Gmarket, South Korea
New Shades: The "Everything Store", South Korea


Oh and the boy and I have been pretty sick the past week so we've barely left the house.  I was able to finally get around to learning how to fishtail brain my hair and I'm pretty excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...