Saturday, April 16, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday

 The whole week has been absolutely beautiful.  It's been extremely sunny and yesterday's temperature was in the low 70s.  BAM.  Every day at work I would longingly look out my office window just waiting for the weekend to come.  I had visions of beach parties, sipping lemonade in the sun, and getting my tan on.

I woke up this morning with sunglasses in hand only to find it overcast and 20 degrees cooler than the previous days.  Le boo.  I wasn't about to let the weather's mood swing get to me.  I donned my summer dress, put on some sandals and braved the wind.  This is what I wore.


Dress: Style Lab (Korea)
Knit Sweater: Style Lab (Korea)
Jeans: Random store (Korea)
Wedges: American Eagle (U.S.)
Belt: H&M (U.A.E)



Do not even get me started with how most of my wardrobe comes from Style Lab.  Last week I received a call from my good friend Sarah Willey.  She cautiously informed me that Style Lab was gone.  GONE people!  As in, it was there one day and as vacant as Charlie Sheen's soul the day after.  I tell ya, it's a good thing we're leaving Korea.  I don't know where I would find my clothes if we stayed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...