Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Decoration Time

Seeing as Halloween is just around the corner, the girls and I at school decided that it was time to decorate. We each chose a Halloween character and made it as life-size as we could. I decided to make a witch that appeared to have a head-on collision with the wall. Aria made an amazing zombie, Landis made a cute Dracula, and Claire put in the painstaking effort to make a skeleton... piece by piece.

IMG_5495
IMG_5496
IMG_5498

Sadly, Claire's skeleton was being laminated at the time of the photoshoot and isn't pictured, but never fear, I'll have it up on here in no time.

And for kicks and giggles, a picture of me and two of my favorite students. Andy and Isaac are 6 and 7 years old and it was Andy, who after learning I was deathly ill on Friday said, "Teacher you are sick. So we must behave today, right?". (Err, I prefer good behavior every day, but whatev. Every little bit helps.) Yeah, they can be pretty cute when they want to be. These are our Halloween faces.

IMG_5504

After work today the mister and I had to re-visit the "pumpkin" patch so that he could pick out his very own pumpkin. He's already carved it and everything. It's now sitting in our kitchen/dining room/living room/bedroom (ahhh studio living) with a candle shining in it. Ahhhhh Autumn.

IMG_5508

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...