Monday, November 1, 2010

Movin' On Up

Argh-ugh-blah blah blah. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. After much deliberation I decided that it would be best if we moved the blog. It kind of sucks for everyone because I was actually getting views and what not. 48 views in one day is a lot to me... and while I don't get to see who exactly is looking at this, I thank you. Thank you for making me feel special and taking some time out of your day to have a looky look. (Dear Boy, I'm hoping that you didn't actually click on my blog 48 times or else I'd be very sad and a little embarrassed) So far I'm very happy with the move. For starters, blogger.com is a lot easier to maneuver than typepad. There's also spell check... which made the spelling of 'maneuver' even possible. I can also change my font and the size of my characters. This way you, the reader, will be able to tell when I'm HAPPY and when I'm ANGRY or even when I whisper. You liiike? I do.

It's even easier to add pictures... like these ones from Halloween!


See? Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Again, I hope the transition is as easy for you as it was for me. Keep checkin' in... we have some exciting things coming up (especially on the next full moon). I'll leave you with a few photos from Halloween.

P.S. Where's Waldo?

1 comment:

  1. I love the Where's Waldo costume, Chris, and think it's hilariously fabulous that you're hiding in all the pics. 10pts for the full dedication!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...