Saturday, March 5, 2011

A peek at our Saturday.


From our apartment we've always been able to see this mysterious pagoda at the top of a very steep hill (see: mountain).  After almost 2 years, we finally made it to the top.  The view did not disappoint. 




We really want to soak up as much of Korea as we can before we leave.  My current plan is to stuff my face with as much kimchi, samgyupsal, and galbi as humanely possible.  I also plan on crossing off all of the things that we've wanted to see since we've been here.  Finances permitting, we might even make our way to the annual sea parting festival.  Yes.  You heard that right.  Sea parting festival.  Not sure if Moses will be attending or not, but I'll have my camera ready just in case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...