Monday, February 7, 2011

Your Daily Gem.

So today I had my class with the lovely Jacob.  If you don't remember him, you can take a little peek at this post

He was being his usual melancholic self.  He was pretty upset that he couldn't find his eraser and so I let him borrow one of mine.  It took me a while to notice the initials "A.T." on the bottom of the eraser.  I know that Jacob's a little scared of my fellow co-teacher Aria (who happends to be on vacation back in the States) and I told him to be careful because it was Aria Teacher's eraser. 

Jacob stared at me for a long while.  I was just about to ask him what he was thinking when he grabbed the eraser and slowly licked it from top to bottom.  He then smiled creepily and said mischieviously, "Thank you Aria teacher". 

And he continued to lick the eraser every time he needed it.  Ohhh Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...